Hommes de science Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  Hommes de science Index du Forum » Secteur interne » Archives
Auteur Message
wainbreia

Masculin
Point(s): 94
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 00:25:49 (2017) Répondre en citant

Are You My Spiritual Father?: Spiritual Fathers And Sons...Or Brothers?
by Jonathan Brenneman
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Are You My Spiritual Father?: Spiritual Fathers And Sons...Or Brothers?
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Are You My Spiritual Father?: Spiritual Fathers And Sons...Or Brothers?

This short book is adapted from a chapter of “I Am Persuaded: Christian Leadership As Taught By Jesus.”

Jesus said, “Call no man on earth father, for you all have one Father who is in heaven.” Yet Paul called Timothy, Titus, and Onesimus his “sons” and sometimes used “father” language when addressing the churches. Was Paul contradicting Jesus?

Instead of cherry-picking scriptures, adapting extreme views, and reviling anyone who sees differently, we need to get to the heart of the issue. “Spiritual Fathers Or Brothers?” clears up the confusion and helps us to understand the heart of both Paul’s teaching and Jesus’ teaching. While acknowledging that Christian leaders should share in the father heart of God, it also highlights the unhealthy dynamics that result if we go beyond scripture in our emphasis on “fathering” young disciples.

The reader should have a more complete and balanced perspective by the end of this book, whether or not he fully agrees with the author’s conclusions.

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 64 pages
publisher: Propiv Press (March 29, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XXMVR8S
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1027 KB

Are You My Spiritual Father?: Spiritual Fathers And Sons...Or Brothers? Jonathan Brenneman
Are You My Spiritual Father?: Spiritual Fathers And Sons...Or Brothers? book read Are You My Spiritual Father?: Spiritual Fathers And Sons...Or Brothers? book cheap book

171bf2437f

READ BOOK The Art Lesson: A Shavuot StoryThe Exquisite Book of Paper Flower Transformations: Playing with Size, Shape, and Color to Create Spectacular Paper Arrangements download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Life in PolaroidsIt is As it Seems Jody HoltREAD BOOK The Financial Revolution in England: A Study in the Development of Public Credit, 1688-1756 (Modern Revivals in History)ONLINE BOOK Archaeology of East Asia: The Rise of Civilization in China, Korea and JapanONLINE BOOK Le Bloc des contradictions (French Edition)ONLINE BOOK Breve historia del Holocausto (Spanish Edition)A Good Death: Leaving It All On The Battlefield Of Life download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Forever Her Thug 2 (Volume 2)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 00:25:49 (2017)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation